Here at Daybreak Nursery, we aim to:
- Provide a safe, happy environment where everyone is known and valued, and where needs are acknowledged, accepted and met.
- Encourage each child to be independent and self disciplined, to develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and respect for others and the environment.
- Provide a stimulating range of activities.
- To develop a “can do” attitude that will stay with a child for life.
- To develop a child’s self esteem.
- To value and incorporate all aspects of children’s lives, building a strong partnership with community and future schools.
- Encourage all children to make sustained progress and become highly motivated lifelong learners.