* To Provide a safe, happy environment where everyone is known and valued, and where needs are acknowledged, accepted and met.
* Encourage each child to be independent and self disciplined, to develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and respect for others and the environment.
* Provide a stimulating range of activities.
* To develop a “can do” attitude that will stay with your child for life.
* To develop your child’s self esteem.
* To value and incorporate all aspects of children’s lives, building a strong partnership with the community and future schools.
* Encourage all children to make sustained progress and become highly motivated lifelong learners.